The Curriculum Framework has been developed on the foundation of trust, autonomy, flexibility and accountability with the main objective to generate fresh thinking and action. The objective in designing in-house curriculum is to offer teaching and learning which ensures that all pupils –
- Competencies Fostered
- Self–direction: the capacity to carry out independently and to take initiative
- Inventiveness: The creative use of resources, alternative methods and explanations
- Problem-solving involving diagnostic ability, problem formulation, problem-solving skills
- Analytical and Evaluative Skills
- Decision–Making Skills: Deciding what is relevant and what is not, what to include and what to leave out
- Integrative Skills: The synthesis of ideas, experiences, and information from different sources and disciplines.
- Interpersonal communication
- Communicating with peer groups and adults
- Elucidating ideas through written work, graphs, oral presentations etc.